Click for Montello, Nevada Forecast

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Propane tank to be delivered






Wendover Propane is suppose to come out today May 19 and deliver a 325 gal propane tank. They will pressure test the RV equipment, disconnect my two 30lb tanks and regulator ( I will use them for the generator) and make all the connections for the stationary system. JT has already dug the 2' by 20' ditch required so we wont have to pay for that part. Once that is done he can start working on the RV skirting and insulation,which hopefully will be done before we leave for home May 31st.

5 comments:

MontelloOffGrid said...

When I'm not making progress on my place, it sure is nice to hear of yours and others victories! Thanks for the updates and please keep them coming.

bill said...

Hi,JT and Sandy i'm planning on visiting Montello on the 25th of may thru the 3rd of june.HOPE TO SEE YOU THEN! BILL

Jeremy Creasy said...

You got gas :)

MontelloOffGrid said...

I didn't see the pics when I posted the first comment....had to add what a great day it appeared to be in Montello...partly cloudy and 69 degrees! I can't wait to get back out there again!!!

JT and Sandy said...

I hope to see all of you who can make it out. Please go by and see JT. He would love to meet everyone and exchange ideas. I am so proud of his hard work. This is home!!!