Click for Montello, Nevada Forecast

Thursday, June 3, 2010

JT still in Montello



Here are a few pictures of work in progress. Doors around the composter. Eventually skirting will be completely around the rv.


I flew back this am from Salt Lake. Back to hot, sticky, and ugh. Seeing our cats was great but I miss everyone in Montello. JT has a lot on his to do list. Solar security light with motion detector. Security camera, gray water drainage field etc. Lots to do with so little time,along with finishing doors around composter.

It was great meeting Preston and his girls. They are great and being able to hang out with Bill for a few days was awesome. We are very lucky to be friends with terrific people!!


Who lives in this hole on our property????

Even a cloudy day looks great.

1 comment:

MontelloOffGrid said...

Sandy, it was a pleasure meeting you and JT as well. Thanks for showing us around your place. You guys have given me more than one idea to chew on!!! I'm looking forward to our next encounter. Take care and give our best to JT.

P.S. my girls loved the tour of your 5th wheel....they're definitely envious (and me too)!!!